|Photos courtesy of Weirick Communications.|
The events run through the end of the year (2016). A new and unforgettable farm-to-table summer dinner menu welcomes not just the Inn's overnight guests, but locals and other travelers as well.
Casual Fridays feature local beer, wine and spirits with special gastro pub fare. The evenings are relaxed and provide a fun atmosphere. Live music adds to the evening.
Happy hour drink specials from 5-7 p.m. Live music and $5 house pours of specially selected fine wines are offered from 6-9 p.m. The special Friday menu of light summer fare and a selection of five gourmet burgers prepared by Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls’ revered Chef Anthony Schulz will create memorable late summer evenings.
The menu changes weekly, but consistently includes bistro- and pub-style items, a changing wine list and a cocktail of the week. The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls’ weekly summer menu will feature locally-sourced in-season Ohio products, such as its signature Shaved Asparagus Salad featuring duxelle chevre, yolk crumble and a garlic-caper vinaigrette.
Garden-fresh ingredients are picked from the on-site garden, guests enjoy the following local artisan producers, which are featured on the menu, the Inn's Kindred Spirits tavern and in the gift shop:
· Buff Lo Dip, Londonderry, OH: Creamy Buffalo Ranch Dip, www.bufflodip.com
· Marianne’s, Ashtabula, OH: Assorted Chocolate Barks,www.marianneschocolates.com
· Sweet Thing Gourmet, Bexley, OH: Assorted Jams, www.sweetthinggourmet.com
· With Nature In Mind, Logan, OH: Natural Soaps & Body Care Products,www.withnatureinmind.com
· Ohio Valley Herbal Products, East Liverpool, OH: Natural Body Care Products,www.wilderb.com
· Glenn Avenue Soap Co, Columbus, OH: www.glennavesoap.com
· Lula Bell Designs, Dayton, OH: Cards, www.lulabellart.com
· The Green Machine, Carroll, OH: Micro greens & produce-www.fairfieldcountygreenmachine.webs.com
· Shagbark Seed & Mill, Athens, OH: Grains & beans, www.shagbarkmill.com
· The Candy Cottage, Lancaster, OH: Chocolates, www.candycottageltd.com
· Via Vecchia Winery, Columbus, OH: www.viavecchiawinery.wordpress.com
· Buckeye Lake Brewery, Buckeye Lake, OH: www.buckeyelakebrewery.com
· Rockmill Brewery, Lancaster, OH: www.rockmillbrewery.com
· Little Fish Brewery, Athens, OH: www.littlefishbrewing.com
· Homestead Beer Company, Heath, OH: www.homesteadbeerco.com
· Jackie O’s Brewery, Athens, OH: www.jackieos.com
· Hocking Hills Winery, Logan, OH: www.hockinghillswinery.com
· Camelot Cellars Winery, Columbus, OH: www.camelotcellars.com
The Inn makes for a great place to take in some fall colors. Overnight guests also enjoy a full country breakfast at the Inn’s log cabin-style restaurant, Kindred Spirits. The on-site spa offers a soothing, relaxed therapeutic treatments, while a hike to Cedar Falls allows travelers to explore and appreciate the stunning sites of the Hocking Hills region.
The Inn is located ½ mile above Hocking Hills’ scenic Cedar Falls. The area offers many "things to do" including hiking, bird watching, canoeing and fishing, as well as fantastic photo opportunities. The Inn’s spa offers a full complement of spa services. Fine American cuisine is the specialty at the Inn’s dining room and meals are prepared with the finest organic herbs, produce and ingredients. It is a great place for meetings, weddings, showers or any gathering. Reservations and complete information on the Inn, Spa and Gathering Place are available atwww.innatcedarfalls.com or 1-800-653-2557.